Mobile TTR industrial desiccant dehumidifiers
TTR Cargo – drying vehicle for on-site applications
The industrial desiccant dehumidifiers of Trotec's TTR series are the ideal solution for drying tasks in industrial production plants and storerooms. Combined with our high-performance dehumidifiers TTR 5200, 6600 and 8200 , the new drying vehicle TTR Cargo now facilitates access to this powerful solution directly on site – for instance for the more extensive drying operations of newly constructed buildings, for restoration applications or as a quick, temporary solution in case of stationary equipment failure.
The TTR Cargo is a ready-for-use, all-weather trailer solution for mobile high-capacity drying applications. For the detachable box-body trailer in tandem design can be combined with an industrial desiccant dehumidifier that is securely stored for transport – depending on your requirements, either the TTR 5200, 6600 or 8200. This offers you mobile solutions with flow rates of up to 8,200 m³ of dry air per hour and a dehumidification capacity of up to 1,109 litres per day.
Highly mobile solutions with the TTR 5200, 6600 or 8200
The industrial dehumidifiers of the TTR series are developed and manufactured in Germany according to the highest quality standards. They exclusively consist of efficient branded components of the latest generation of technology supplied by leading component manufacturers. Moreover, thanks to the internal heat recovery as well as the high level of resilience and performance of their special sorption rotors, the TTR industrial desiccant dehumidifiers are among the most economical devices of their kind. Thanks to the wide range of optional equipment, each individual unit – including our mobile solution – meets any requirement perfectly. Depending on capacity requirements, the following industrial desiccant dehumidifiers of the TTR series can be combined with the TTR Cargo:
|TTR 5200||TTR 6600||TTR 8200|
|Dehumidification performance [kg/h]||29.1||37.2||46.2|
|Dehumidification performance [kg/24h]||698||893||1,109|
|Air volume nominal [m³/h]||5,200||6,600||8,200|
TTR Cargo impresses with manifold equipment details:
- Robust, low-maintenance construction with hot-dip galvanized carriage, forklift pockets, jockey wheel and two support legs at the rear
- All control elements can be accessed quickly behind the lockable front cover
- Extra storage compartment for accessories such as air transport hoses etc.
- All service flaps are provided with gas pressure springs, they can be folded out and locked
- Readily accessible aluminium roller shutter with lock
- Integrated lifting module permitting a simple extraction of the industrial desiccant dehumidifier for servicing etc.
- Box body may be detached from the trailer if necessary