Customised solutions for the industry:
Please send a request indicating your personal requirements directly to our industry experts. We'll get in touch with you.
Dehumidification in the pharmaceutical industry
Dry air even at low dew points
Powders, liquids, dragées and pharmaceutical packages react highly sensitive to temperature fluctuations and humidity. Only a few too many percentage points of humidity can ruin an entire batch of medicine. The solution are Trotec dehumidification systems.
In the pharmaceutical industry with its hygroscopic materials humidity is a highly critical factor. If it is not precisely controlled using dehumidification systems, in the worst case the composition of active ingredients can vary due to moisture-related changes in mass. Or else powders go lumpy and can no longer be properly processed. As experienced supplier of industrial dehumidification systems for process air conditioning and room air conditioning we have state-of-the-art solutions available for the pharmaceutical production.
Climate conditioning with closed dehumidification systems
Closed dehumidification and drying systems of the Trotec Group have proved their worth for the requirements in the pharmaceutical industry. Mostly, they can be subsequently installed without the need for extensive additional building measures and complement existing or replace dated air-conditioning technology.
High-performance devices with high ROI factor
The high-performance devices of the DH series and the desiccant dehumidifiers of the TTR series come with compelling advantages for process air conditioning and dehumidification. All device classes are available for all requirement specifications, many even as stainless steel version. Trotec low-temperature dryers are suited for operating ranges to -20 °C, process and product dryers to +70 °C. The ROI factor is especially high owing to the reduction of energy costs by means of additional heat recovery or process heat-assisted air heating. Moreover, the fully automatic control ensures low-maintenance operation – another key factor for economic efficiency.
In order to safeguard your profit-earning capacity in case of machine failures or during temporary peak demands TKL, Trotec Rental Division and Europe’s leading equipment hirer, lends their support with more than 10,000 rental appliances and a quick 24-hour delivery service. You can for instance rent:
- Dehumidification units such as desiccant dehumidifiers or industrial dryers
- Heating devices e.g. electric heaters or oil heaters
- Air conditioners, humidifiers, air purification units and odour neutralisers
- Fans, also with Ex-protection, or wind machines
- Thermal imaging cameras
In our TKL rental portal you can find rental appliances of all performance classes at a favourable price!
Application examples for the pharmaceutical industry
- Process air conditioning during production and packing
- Dehumidifying when filling and packing
- Dehumidification for storage and dispatch
- Drying compressed air
- Drying hygroscopic bulk material
- Drying silos after cleaning
- Medical practices and authorities germ and virus-free thanks to ozone
- Bacteria and virus-free indoor air in waiting rooms and doctors' surgeries
- Healthy and virus-free breathing air in retirement and nursing homes
Upon request, we will readily produce tailor-made desiccant dehumidifiers as special models “made in Germany” perfectly geared to your needs, e.g.:
- TTR industrial desiccant dehumidifiers with hygienic design
- TTR industrial desiccant dehumidifiers for PWIS-free dry air
- TTR industrial desiccant dehumidifiers with extremely low dew point
Makes use of the possibility of having special models with tailored components for your individual needs planned, designed and manufactured in close consultation with our specialists.
Click here to find out more ...
Trotec products for the pharmaceutical industry