TA400 dynamic pressure anemometer
Precise measurement of air velocity, volumetric flow, air pressure and air temperature
With the TA400, installers, service technicians and experts have a versatile measuring device for flow rate measurements in air or gases at hand. A calibration certificate included in the scope of delivery emphasizes the professional orientation of this precision anemometer.
Its sophisticated microprocessor technology for signal processing ensures quick and precise measuring results for every demand, which can be easily read from the illuminated dual indication of the large display even in case of poor lighting conditions.
With the TA400, you cannot only measure even extremely high air velocities up to 80 m/s, but equally also the ambient temperature and air volume flow. The cross-sections of the air ducts to be measured – whether round or square – can be entered into the device in a differentiated way.
Being a dynamic pressure anemometer with Pitot tube, the TA400 also allows you to determine the differential and dynamic pressure. The Pitot tube fulfils all requirements, particularly for high flow rates and dusty air, since it has virtually no mechanical or dirt-sensitive sensors – hence, it is perfectly suited even for application in extremely rough surroundings.
In addition to air current control in ventilation ducts and other typical measuring tasks in the area of air conditioning and ventilation, the TA400 also covers additional fields of application thanks to its capability of measuring pressure. These fields include filter status measurements in air conditioning systems and differential pressure measurements in gas-fired boilers.
Moreover, this differential pressure measuring device is also optimally suited for pressure control in sealed-off zones with overpressure or underpressure atmospheres, for example during restoration work in areas contaminated by mould.
Since the TA400 additionally comes with an internal memory administration, you are able to store the measured pressure, flow rate and volumetric flow data in the TA400 anytime during a measurement separately in up to 99 data sets, or call up or delete stored values.
A few practical benefits:
- Professional anemometer for measuring air velocity, air volume flow, air pressure and air temperature
- Differential and dynamic pressure measurement with Pitot tube
- Large, easily legible display with background illumination and dual indication of measured values
- Min/Max/AVG/REC and data hold function
- Zero reset function for measuring precise pressure differences in relation to a reference environment
- Internal memory for up to 99 measured values
- USB port and software for real-time measurement series recording
- Live Log function with connected PC
- Supplied with calibration certificate – completely stored in a carry case