BA06 Vane Anemometer
Practical aid for air flow measurement
The compact BA06 mini anemometer is the perfect aid for uncomplicated air flow rate measurements in many areas.
The display can variably be switched over to many units: For instance, measure wind speeds in kilometres or miles per hour, the fan or ventilation system performance as well as the air flow rate of gases in metres per second or feet per minute.
Additionally, wind speeds can be displayed in nautical miles (knots) – which is why the BA06 is an ideal aid for all sport and leisure activities featuring wind: ideal for yachtsmen, surfers or hang-gliders!
Practical details not only for extensive sailing trips: The sensor-controlled display illumination of the BA06 is automatically activated in bad lighting conditions and the energy-saving magnet vane increases the anemometer's battery life.
A few practical benefits:
- Development, design, production: 100 % Trotec
- Quick and easy flow rate measurement of wind, air or gases
- Optimum price-performance-ratio
- Display maximum and average value
- Easy, one-hand operation
- Magnet vane
- Sensor controlled display lighting in low light
- Automatic switch-off
- Tripod socket
- Practice-optimized German industrial design – protected design patent