Electric heater TDE 95
Robust solution for permanent heating in construction and rental business
The tried-and-tested classic TDE 95 impresses with a remarkable radiance in every respect. Designed for failure-free continuous operation, this electric heating device generates up to 1,500 cubic metres of clean warm air per hour, which can even be transported over large distances thanks to a connectable air hose.
Transporting this electric heating device from one site to the next is equally simple because it is equipped with two stable handles made of thermally non-conductive material and four robust trestle rollers.
And since the TDE 95 was scrupulously developed for extremely demanding areas of application, such as rentals or frequently changing construction sites, it is equipped with a virtually indestructible double-walled housing made of 1.5 mm thick Zincor steel with hardened protective coating, a stainless steel air inlet grille and galvanized discharge grille for focussing the hot air flow.
Owing to its high heating capacity adjustable in three stages even large rooms can be heated quickly with the TDE 95, they do not even have to be ventilated, because no oxygen is consumed when heating electrically using the TDE 95.
Its large-volume non-condensing warmth makes this robust electric heater the ideal support for dehumidifiers for accelerated drying of buildings.
A few practical benefits:
- Enormously robust design – ideal for rentals and frequently changing sites
- Double-walled construction – no heating of the outer shell
- Galvanized discharge grille
- Air inlet grille made of stainless steel
- Connection facility for a hot air hose
- Overheating protection for high operating safety
- Non-condensing warmth – no oxygen consumption, therefore suited for use in closed rooms