Infrared thermohygrometer T260
Precision climate measuring device with outstanding measurement accuracy, integrated pyrometer and dew point alarm function
Whether measuring air and dew point temperature or determining the relative, absolute and specific humidity – the T260 offers all advantages and measurement options of the T210, yet enhances its thermohygrometer function by an integrated laser pyrometer incl. dew point alarm signal generator – all in only one device.
Thus, you can not only flexibly apply the T260 for surface temperature measurements with marking of the measuring site, but thanks to the dew point alarm function it is also possible to quickly and easily locate potential drops below dew point on material surfaces and and positions where mould can form or insulation is poor.
Handy: The integrated dew point alarm function of the T260
During IR measurement the T260 simultaneously indicates the surface temperature of the measuring object and the dew point temperature within the measurement environment.
As soon as the surface temperature falls below the dew point temperature, the T260 notifies you by means of a visual signal and an additional acoustic alarm. The alarm thresholds can be configured individually.
Owing to the alarm function, wall areas can be examined in next to no time and weak points can quickly be detected, for using the T260 you can measure all required measured variables – room temperature, humidity, surface temperature, dew point – with only one measuring device!
Saving, analysing and evaluating measured values
With an active USB connection to the measuring device the MultiMeasure Studio software included in the scope of delivery also allows for online logging of measured values incl. analysis function.
Finally one software for basically all measuring devices
As optionally available Professional version MultiMeasure Studio is not only perfectly suitable for fully compatible devices like the T260.
Owners of partially compatible or isolated measuring instruments can also benefit from this software, since it enables the analysis and administration of all measuring projects and customer data across multiple devices in a single application!
Using the unique report generating function you can create professional measurement reports in a trice:
Numerous boilerplate texts for building diagnostics, moisture measurement, leak detection and thermography are already included completely formulated (German version only).
A few practical benefits
- Measuring device designed and produced according to the highest quality standards in Germany
- German industrial design in robust, premium two-component construction with IP54 type of protection
- Continuous easy-to-clean glass surface made of highly scratch-resistant Blanview special glass for a high-contrast display of measured values even in the sunlight
- Capacitive touchscreen control panel
- High-resolution colour display for simultaneous indication of two measured values
- Pyrometer function for precise surface temperature measurement
- Dew point alarm function
- Precise measurement of air temperature and humidity – site height or pressure can be configured
- Integrated calibration function (user offset) enables long-term usage without quality losses in terms of measurement accuracy
- Measured value storage via USB with active software connection
- Incl. MultiMeasure Studio measurement data management software (standard download version)