Precision measuring device for building climate control with outstanding measurement accuracy
This measuring device of German high-quality manufacturing is ideally suited for climate control in living, office, production and storage spaces.
The precision sensors of the T210 are protected against dust and dirt by a metal grid filter inside the measuring head of the device and enable the quick and accurate determination of air and dew point temperature as well as of the relative, absolute and specific air humidity.
Temperature and humidity values are simultaneously indicated on the T210's clearly legible colour display behind Blanview special glass enabling a high-contrast display of measured values even in the sunlight.
A minimum, maximum and average function is available for the direct analysis of the measured data. Besides, the currently measured value can be recorded via the hold function.
Saving, analysing and evaluating measured values
With an active USB connection to the measuring device the MultiMeasure Studio software included in the scope of delivery also allows for online logging of measured values incl. analysis function.
Finally one software for basically all measuring devices
As optionally available Professional version MultiMeasure Studio is not only perfectly suitable for fully compatible devices like the T210.
Owners of partially compatible or isolated measuring instruments can also benefit from this software, since it enables the analysis and administration of all measuring projects and customer data across multiple devices in a single application!
Using the unique report generating function you can create professional measurement reports in a trice:
Numerous boilerplate texts for building diagnostics, moisture measurement, leak detection and thermography are already included completely formulated (German version only).
A few practical benefits
- Measuring device designed and produced according to the highest quality standards in Germany
- German industrial design in robust, premium two-component construction with IP54 type of protection
- Continuous easy-to-clean glass surface made of highly scratch-resistant Blanview special glass for a high-contrast display of measured values even in the sunlight
- Capacitive touchscreen control panel
- High-resolution colour display for simultaneous indication of two measured values
- Precise measurement of air temperature and humidity – site height or pressure can be configured
- Integrated calibration function (user offset) enables long-term usage without quality losses in terms of measurement accuracy
- Measured value storage via USB with active software connection
- Incl. MultiMeasure Studio measurement data management software (standard download version)