LD6000 combination detector
Leak detection and acoustic pipe location
Whether for line routing, leak encircling or pinpoint location – the advanced LD6000 and high-quality microphones of German manufacturing enable the capturing, signal processing and display of even the teensiest leakage sounds in as yet unknown dimensions.
LD6000 – The ideal solution for the industry, utility companies
With the LD6000, industrial users benefit from a universally applicable measuring instrument, which not only ensures quick and precise leak detection in wide supply networks, but by use of the hydrogen measurement method enables especially economic test methods, e.g. the tightness test of weld seams, valves, tanks, boilers, pressure lines or pump bodies.
The LD6000 provides manifold possible uses for utility companies' water loss analyses: Acoustic pinpoint location with highly sensitive ground microphones, trace gas leak detection in drinking water systems, route detection on metallic and non-metallic pipelines – or tightness tests of pipe connections and seals. Comprehensive equipment accessories like the ground, contact and palpation probe microphones make the LD6000 also a universal solution for quick and reliable leak detection in craft applications.
The innovative LD6000 sets new standards in leak detection...
- Acoustic pinpoint location
- Pipework location
- Long-term measurement with logging function
- Trace gas detection
- all with only one device!
A few practical benefits:
- Acoustic and trace gas leak detection with only one device
- High-resolution colour graphic display with touchscreen function
- Unique in the world in this appliance class: the innovative smart function for a still quicker precise leak detection (patent-protected)
- Many typical cases of application already preassigned for quick access
- All filters and parameters can be freely configured
- Pipe location mode
- Meets the requirements for ear protection as per accident prevention regulation BGV B3 (formerly VBG 121) when using the original headphones
- Highly sensitive, robust precision microphones of German high-quality manufacturing