15-piece wood drill bit set
The ideal solution for professional wood drilling indoors and outdoors
15 brad point drill bits made of durable, high-strength carbon steel
With this 15-piece set you have all the brad point drill bits required for drilling in hardwood, softwood or medium-density fibreboards. Drilling into glued or laminated boards is also not a problem for the professional wood drill bit set from Trotec.
Since the drill bits were made completely of durable, high-strength industrial-grade carbon steel, they have a long tool life even after many drilling processes. Owing to the cylindrical shank they can moreover be combined with all current drilling machines and cordless drill drivers.
As can be expected from a professional brad point drill bit used in wood, every drill head comes with a precise centring tip for pinpoint alignment, rendering pre-punching unnecessary, for once the hole is started, it is impossible for the drill to wander. An extremely sharp shoulder cutter with a maximum hardness of 58 HRC scores the wood fibres during the drilling process, which are then cut out cleanly by the internal cutting edges and transported out of the borehole via the spiral flute.
In increments of 1 mm each, the wood drill bit set contains all drill sizes with a diameter between 3 and 10 mm – up until 4 mm even several pieces. Moreover, additional partial versions in 0.5 mm intermediate sizes are supplied, hence you always have the right drill bit at hand even for the less common hole sizes. For a better readability of the respective characteristics even after repeated use, the dimensions were stamped into the shaft of every drill bit.
The complete set is delivered in a stable plastic box which enables both the clean transportation and the suspension from a pegboard. All drill bits are firmly fitted and presorted in a fixed position, owing to an inclinable retainer they can easily be removed from the box.
A few practical benefits:
- Complete set of Trotec brand quality
- 15 brad point drill bits made of durable, high-strength carbon steel
- Can be used with cordless drill drivers and drilling machines of all makes
- Extremely sharp drilling tools for precise, tear-free drilling
- Precise positioning and clean drill hole edges thanks to centring tip and shoulder cutter
- Suitable for hardwood and softwood, glued timber, medium-density fibreboards and acrylic glass.
- Many possible applications due to partial 0.5 mm intermediate sizes
- Delivered in a convenient storage box with integrated suspension lug for wall fastening when not in use
All important features at a glance