Mini portable circular saw blade sets
High-quality plunge-cut saw blade sets (2-piece) for mini portable circular saws for sawing metal, roofing tiles, concrete and natural stone as well as wood and plastics
The right saw blade for nearly all sawing tasks
Regardless of whether for use in household, DIY or professional sector: There are many opportunities for using a convenient mini circular saw. Examples are when it comes to replacing a defective wall or floor tile, cutting out shafts for sockets or light switches, cutting aluminium or metal profiles to fit exactly, shortening wooden parts when laying parquet or when manufacturing furniture or when dividing a PVC tube into halves. For such work Trotec offers the compact Mini cordless portable circular saw PCSS 05-20V which can be used with the mini portable circular saw blade sets for a variety of other sawing tasks.
With the Trotec circular saw blade set in a convenient economy pack, you always have the perfect saw blade at hand for almost any type of material and every requirement. For not every circular saw blade cuts all materials equally well.
The 89 mm saw blades included in the set differ mainly in their material properties, the shape of their saw teeth and in the number of saw teeth. If you want to cut through a natural stone or wall tile, for example, you should definitely work with the diamond cutting wheel included in the set. A saw blade with teeth would not be suitable for this purpose and could even cause damage. The use of a saw blade suitable for the material is not only essential for performing a fast work progress and a convincing result, but also to prevent a possible defect or an increased risk of wear and tear on the mini portable circular saw.
Portable circular saw blade sets for all customary mini portable plunge saws
3 different high-quality circular saw blade variants with 10 mm bore are available. These saw blades differ regarding their material characteristics which makes them suitable for working with the respective materials. Moreover, HSS blades also differ in their number of teeth.
You can choose from 3 high-quality mini portable circular saw blade sets:
- 2 x HSS circular saw blades with 60 and 80 teeth (HS60/HS80) for use in metal and wood
- 2 x diamond circular saw blades for working in concrete, stone or clay
- 2 x TCT circular saw blades for plastic and woodwork
Note: Check the documents of your mini circular saw to see whether the following blades are suitable for use with regard to their bore and idle speed. The bore diameter indicates the shank for the saw blade. The idle speed of your machine should not be lower than the idle speed of the blade.
All sets at a glance:
- 2-piece HSS plunge-cut saw blade (HS60/HS80)
Material: HSS (high speed steel)
Number of saw teeth: 1 x 60 teeth, 1 x 80 teeth
Recommended for cuts in metals, light metals and wood
- 2-piece TCT plunge-cut saw blade
Material: HSS (high speed steel), carbide-tipped (tungsten carbide)
Number of saw teeth: 30 teeth
Recommended for rough cuts in wood and plastics
- 2-piece diamond plunge cut saw blade
Material: 65 Mn (type of spring steel)
Steel core with 14-18 % diamond distribution
Recommended for concrete, concrete slabs, granite, bricks, brickwork, clinker brick, basalt
With their universal holder, all three portable circular saw blades not only ideally fit the Trotec mini cordless portable circular saw PCSS 05-20V but of course also fit the most common mini portable circular saws from other manufacturers.
A few practical benefits:
- 3 sets with 2 circular saw blades each in Trotec brand quality
- Universally suitable for most customary mini portable circular saws
- Long durability, high breaking strength and perfect sawing results
- Saw blade exchange without the need for tools within no time
- Material-specific working thanks to suitable types of saw blades
- Practical special price economy pack
Trotec's 3 sets of circular saw blades at a glance:
HSS – circular saw blade set, Ø 89 mm, 2-piece
• 2 circular saw blades made of high-speed steel (HS60 & HS80)
• Suitable for use in metal and wood
• Dimensions: Ø 89 mm, bore: 10 mm, tooth thickness: 1.4 mm
• Idle speed: 7,000rpm
• Circumferential speed: max. 30 m/s
Diamond – circular saw blade set, Ø 89 mm, 2-piece
• 2 circular saw blades, diamond-coated
• Suitable for use in roofing tiles, concrete, granite and natural stone
• Dimensions: Ø 89 mm, bore: 10 mm, tooth thickness: 1.8 mm
• Idle speed: 17,000rpm
• Circumferential speed: max. 80 m/s
• Diamond distribution: 14 at 18 %
Accessory tip: Mini cordless portable circular saw PCSS 05-20V
In terms of ergonomics, the compact Mini cordless portable circular saw PCSS 05-20V with an idle speed of 3,150 rpm is the quick and handy solution for precise longitudinal cuts. Whether you want to process wood, plastics or non-ferrous metals such as aluminium and copper – the Flexpower 20 V lithium ion battery (2.0 Ah) is integrated into the mini portable circular saw which makes it an ideal device to perform flexible sawing work for which conventional portable circular saws are just too bulky.
You save: 40 %
14.95 £ 8.95 £ incl. VAT Show net price (VAT not included)