Mobile fans of the TFV series
The perfect solution for all fields of application where air is transported over long distances.
The devices of the TFV series belong to the most powerful, mobile high-pressure radial fans on the market.
The proper ventilation not only matters for a pleasant working climate but is also imperative in many areas for reasons of occupational safety and based on statutory provisions.
Harmful substances such as paint and welding fumes, dust particles, carbon monoxide, nitric oxide, carbon dioxide and water vapour are discharged by means of room ventilation.
The high-pressure radial fans of the TFV series are optimally prepared for such tasks, for they convey up to 54,000 m³ of air per hour even over long distances with high counter pressure and are designed in an extremely stable manner for rough operating environments.
Because these fans suck in the air axially and blow it out radially, they are not only insensitive to polluted air with a high dust content, but moreover also ensure stable characteristics.
In the standard version the fans of the TFV series come with a robust, powder-coated steel housing with highly resistant two-component finish. These fans are optionally also available in all desired steel grades.
Based on their impressive practical benefits, these fans are suitable for manifold ventilation applications, e.g. ...
- on a building site:
for drainage works, welding work or bulldozing away contaminated soil
- for the ventilation of tunnel systems
- in industry and agriculture
- for tank cleaning
- for air transport when cooling or heating marquees, halls and exhibition rooms
- after fire damage to combat suffocation
- for temporary storage of agricultural products and in stables
All models of the TFV series, in addition to the standard version, are optionally also available as hiring model. The hiring model offers maximum mobility and is optimally suited for use at frequently changing locations.
All the fans of the TFV series are developed and manufactured according to the highest of quality standards in Germany.
A few practical benefits:
- Robust, high-quality units "made in Germany" with a high conveying capacity
- Splash-proof model (IP55)
- Can also be used in very dusty surroundings
- Fan motor is situated outside of the main air current
- Can be connected to both intake and exhaust ducts (except for TFV 1200)
- Stable characteristics and constantly high pressure
- The models TFV 100, TFV 300, TFV 600 and TFV 900 are also available as ex-proof versions