Radial fan TFV 900
High-pressure fan for high volume flow rates
Whether for the large-scale ventilation of channel and pipe or tunnel systems, during welding work or sealing and floor coating in underground working – the high-pressure radial fan TFV 900 is optimally prepared for such tasks, since it conveys up to 25,000 m³ of air per hour even through connected air transport hoses over very long transport routes with high counter-pressure and is designed in an extremely stable manner for rough operating environments.
This high-quality device doesn’t mind aggressive surroundings, for the radial fan is integrated in a robust, powder-coated steel housing with highly resistant two-component finish. All desired steel grades are optionally available.
In addition to the frameless standard version the TFV 900 is optionally also available as depicted incl. additional frame made of galvanized steel and with robust wheels, forklift slots and crane lifting lugs. The transport frame offers not only maximum mobility for application at frequently changing locations, it can also be stacked in two tiers to save space during transport and storage.
If desired, the TFV 900 is also available as ex-proof version.
A few practical benefits:
- Development, design, production: 100 % Trotec
- Robust, high-quality unit “made in Germany” with a high conveying capacity
- Splash-proof model (IP55)
- Can also be used in very dusty surroundings
- Fan motor is situated outside of the main air current
- Can be connected to both intake and exhaust ducts
- Stable characteristics and constantly high pressure
- As standard incl. star-delta connection for smooth start-up
All radial fans of the TFV series in direct comparison:
To find the radial fans of the TFV series which exactly meets your requirements, please consult the concise overview of all devices which we’re providing to you here so that you can compare them directly to each other.
Models which you do not wish to include in your comparison can be easily dismissed with only one click.
- Calculate the cubature of the building.
(In our example: 2,730 m³)
- Calculate the required air volume per hour by determining the number of air changes and multiplying this value with the cubature.
(In our example: 21,840 m³/h)
- Determine the overall channel length between air inlet and outlet in metres.
(In our example: 29 metres)
- Calculate the total amount of curvatures of the air transport hose in degrees.
(In our example: 270°)
- Now, on the characteristic air volume curves of the TFV models, determine the intersection of air volume axis and channel length axis based on the so far calculated values and choose the model whose relevant characteristic curvature curve lies on or as close as possible above this intersection.
(Marked in green in our example)
Result: A TFV 900 corresponds to the capacity requirements of our example calculation.
|Air flow rate|
|Air volume Level Max. - Freely blowing [m³/h]||33,600|
|Air volume at air pressure|
|Air discharge velocity|
|Air discharge speed [m/s]||34|
|Air discharge speed [km/h]||122.4|
|Level Max. [Pa]||2,150|
|Transport medium temperature|
|Min. temperature range [°C]||-20|
|Max. temperature range [°C]||40|
|IP type of protection||55|
|Mains connection||400 V, 50 Hz|
|Power input [kW]||18.5|
|Recommended fusing [A / Motorschutzschalter]||32|
|Nominal current consumption [A]||39|
|Connection plug||CEE 63 A|
|Provided by the customer|
|Cable length [m]|
|Suction nozzle [mm]||630|
|Exhaust connection [mm]||630|
|Distance 1 m [dB(A)]||82|
|Distance 3 m [dB(A)]||76|
|Length (packaging excluded) [mm]||1,680|
|Width (packaging excluded) [mm]||1,810|
|Height (packaging excluded) [mm]||1,680|
|(packaging excluded) [kg]||450|
|Equipment, features and functions|
|Rubber-tyred metal wheels|
|Non-marking full-rubber wheels|