Mobile fans of the TFV-Ex series
The perfect solution for all ex-proof zones where air is transported over long distances.
Developed and manufactured according to the highest of quality standards in Germany, the mobile ATEX high-pressure radial fans of the TFV series are ideally suited for fields of application where the explosion hazard can be present at changing locations or is limited in time, e.g. for tank cleaning, in docks, refineries, shafts or silos.
When environments with incendive gas mixtures need to be ventilated, ex-proof high-pressure fans of the TFV series are the ideal choice, since the devices designed according to ATEX directive 2014/34/EU convey up to 54,000 m³ of air per hour even over long distances with high counter pressure and ensure stable characteristics in every situation.
All ex-proof radial fans are integrated in a robust, powder-coated steel housing with highly resistant two-component finish, which makes them extremely hardwearing and resistant against aggressive surrounding conditions. All desired steel grades are optionally available.
In addition to the frameless standard version the ex-proof TFV fans are on request also available with additional transport frame made of galvanized steel, which offers you maximum mobility and is ideally suited for applications at frequently changing locations.
Switches, cables and plugs of the fans are approved for use in explosion hazard conditions. Furthermore, appropriate connection plugs, approved for use in zones 1, 2, 21 and 22, are available for connection extensions.
A few practical benefits:
- Development, design, production 100 % Trotec
- Explosion group II, category 3G, temperature class 4
- Robust high-quality units "made in Germany" with a high conveying capacity
- Splash-proof model (IP55)
- Fan motor is situated outside of the main air current
- Can be connected to both intake and exhaust ducts
- Stable characteristics and constantly high pressure
- Optionally also available for explosion group II, category 2G (zone 1), category 2D (zone 21) and category 3D (zone 2)