BB20 layer thickness measuring device
Quick thickness measurement of car paint and other coatings
Thanks to its innovative dual sensor, the BB20 enables measuring the thickness of non-magnetic coatings such as paints, varnishes, plastic coatings, zinc coatings, enamellings or chrome plating both on iron or steel and also on non-ferrous metals like aluminium, magnesium, titanium etc.
The measuring head is spring-loaded and equipped with a practical V groove. This way, the measuring of round objects such as axes or hinges is easier and not influenced by vibrations.
The measuring device, comfortably to be used with one hand, impresses with a Broad measuring range from 0 to 1,250 µm and ensures precise measuring results in every situation plus it comes with additional helpful statistics displays and a convenient alarm function when exceeding or falling below a predefined layer thickness.
The professional equipment features make the BB20 an indispensable tool in the motor vehicle sector, e.g. for paintwork control measurements or the detection of repainted accidental damages – but also for the universal check of hand rail and ship's paint or other protective coatings.
A few practical benefits:
- Dual sensor for the thickness measurement of non-magnetic layers on all magnetic and non-magnetic metals
- Broad measuring range from 0 µm to 1,250 µm
- Spring mounted measuring head
- V groove for measurment on roundings
- Alarm function when exceeding or falling below a predefined layer thickness
- Various statistical functions such as maximum, minimum and average layer thickness
- Two-point calibration for pinpoint accuracy
- Storage capacity for up to 400 measured values
- USB interface for the PC measuring data transfer
- Easy, one-hand operation
- Backlit display
- Automatic switch-off
- Optimum price-performance-ratio