Robust professional electric heaters of the TEH series
Electric heaters for uninterrupted, continuous industrial inserts e.g. In large, unpowered rooms
The tried and tested German industrial design of these innovative electric heating devices guarantees users uninterrupted continuous operation, high value retention and long product lifetime.
The stackable TEH electric heaters are professional devices and are especially designed for the hardest material and performance requirements with a range of various applications – perfect for industrial use or construction machine rentals.
Due to the focussed current of heating air and the high performance fan (1,785 m³ for the TEH 100), even large rooms are quickly heated.
For use indoors, no inlet or exhaust openings are needed, because no oxygen is used in the heating process of the TEH series.
Thus, the condensation-free heating air from the TEH electric heaters is perfect for heating non-ventilated rooms – or for accelerating the speed of construction drying when used together with a condenser dryer.
A few practical benefits:
- Development, design, production: 100 % Trotec
- Particularly durable steel sheet construction with resistant protective coating
- Flow-optimised chassis for a focussed current of non-turbulent, warm air
- Practical stacking groove for stable, space-saving storage and transport
- Extra thermally insulated hose connections with supporting ring for extra grip
- Minimised outer sleeve heating with double-walled housing model
- Very easy to maintain construction
- Robust Trotec ergonomic recessed handles with an inner Grip-Clip, for the best hold while carrying
- Tried and tested German industrial design – protected prototype
- Stackable with equally dimensioned models
High level of system efficiency
What good is a high level of heating capacity, if the heat doesn't reach the area where it is needed? All TEH chassis have been optimised for current so that focussed heating air without turbulence losses can even flow up to 15 metres through hoses.
Clever groove – simply good
All TEH models are equipped with two practical stacking grooves on the top side of the device, which allow the device to be stacked stably, while saving space for transport and storage.
TEH 30 T with stepless thermostat control
The heating elements of the TEH 30 T are thermostat-controlled only when required in addition to the permanent fan. A red control lamp shows you at a glance when the heating elements are active.
Flexible, four step performance control
The robust step switches of the large 400 V models make it possible to choose the right heating capacity for your needs. Step one activates the fan, while steps two to four each raise the heating capacity, up to the maximum.
TEH gives you complete control, always
TEH electric heaters are designed to be moved around. For a smooth transport, they are equipped with specially developed Trotec ergonomic recessed handles with an inner Grip-Clip, providing you with the best hold while carrying.
Thermally insulated discharge opening with supporting ring
The extra thermally insulated hose connectors with discharge grille for directing a current of warm air is equipped with a special supporting ring which offers the air transport hoses additional grip.