BM31 Moisture Indicator
Quick localisation of near-surface moisture
The BM31 is an electronic moisture indicator by use of which one can quickly and easily detect near-surface moisture in different materials and expeditiously locate moisture distributions in wall, floor and ceiling.
Owing to the dielectric measurement method, moisture indication takes place in an absolutely non-destructive manner, no electrodes or probes have to be inserted into the material to be measured.
The BM31 is not only ready for immediate use, during measurement it also impresses with fast response times and at the push of a button shows the user helpful additional information such as minimum and maximum values in addition to the current real-time measured value on the easily legible back-lit display. Additionally, the momentarily measured value can be recorded via the hold function.
With the BM31 it is not only possible to quickly indicate different near-surface material moisture values, it is also especially suited for the preliminary check of the building materials' readiness for covering for CM measurements.
A few practical benefits:
- Development, design, production: 100 % Trotec
- Quick and non-destructive indication of moisture distributions in near-surface areas
- Useful pre-examination tool for CM measurements
- Maximum or minimum value and hold function
- Automatic testing of functions and batteries
- Ready for immediate use
- Optimum price-performance-ratio
- Backlit display
- Automatic switch-off
- Practice-optimized German industrial design – protected design patent