BM12 Moisture measuring device
Quick determination of wood and building moisture
With the fool-proof, easy-to-handle BM12 you can measure wood and building moisture within seconds. The easily changeable steel insertion measuring pins ensure a solid connection to the test material and thus precise measuring results. With two selectable measuring modes you can set and use the BM12 either for wood moisture measurements of sawn timber and firewood or the building moisture measurement in soft building materials such as gypsum, plaster or screed.
In addition to material moisture the device also measures the ambient temperature, which can optionally be read either in °C or in °F.
Furthermore, the device comes with automatic switch-off function for a long battery life. Hence, the moisture indicator switches itself off after approx. 2 minutes of non-use.
A calibration curve for the moisture measurement of wood types common in Europe is also stored in the device. Therefore, no further settings are required for the determination of the wood moisture content.
A few practical benefits:
- Wood and material moisture measurement with one device
- Excellent value for money
- With protective cap
- Ready for immediate use
- Display of ambient temperature either in °C or in °F
- Calibration curve for standard types of wood
- Easily changeable steel insertion measuring pins
- Direct display of measured values in %
- Mode selection key
- Battery status indication
- Automatic switch-off