Videoscopes VSC series
With their probes bendable to all sides our industrial videoscopes render indirect visual inspections a simple finger exercise.
Extremely portable, robust and visually impressive – the Trotec VSC series features some of the most versatile and handy video endoscopes for professional applications on the market.
VSC206 and VSC3008 are consistently geared to prove themselves in tough everyday industrial applications and provide you with all the functions and system advantages required for quick and significant test results.
The robust and compact integral systems do not need any additional components and enable the easy accessibility of your test objects.
Six dimmable high-performance LEDs ensure brilliantly illuminated image results on the large TFT LCD that can be recorded as video or individual images.
The hardwearing construction with robust workmanship and the extreme flexibility of the oil-resistant IP67 probes, rotatable by 360°, enable applications in all industry sectors ranging from routine inspections or quality-assurance reviews to the investigation of the causes of unexpected failures.
A few practical benefits:
- Development, design, production: 100 % Trotec
- Portable, light and robust compact systems
- Easy handling
- Recording photos and videos
- Camera head infinitely bendable to all directions
- LED technology – less power consumption and heat production than with conventional lighting systems
- Wide VGALCDdisplay for an outstanding image quality – VSC206 with VGA LCD
- Robust, multi-walled probe for maximum flexibility with simultaneously high torsional strength
- Fast USB connection and analogue video output
All videoscopes in direct comparison:
To find the videoscope which exactly meets your requirements, please consult the concise overview of all videoscopes from Trotec which we're providing to you here so that you can compare them directly to each other.
Models which you do not wish to include in your comparison can be easily dismissed with only one click.