BE40 clamp meter
Reliable, non-contact measurement of alternating current
With the clamp-on ammeter BE40 load current, AC voltage or continuity of circuits, fuses and contacts can be checked.
The current measurement is effected without contact via the electromagnetic field, which is why the electric circuit doesn't have to be interrupted for this method. Therefore, running systems, which cannot be switched off separately, can also be checked with the BE40.
Owing to the galvanic isolation, the measuring signal is also completely potential-free towards the variable to be measured.
The robust BE40 housing with injection-moulded soft rubber coating enables an ergonomic single-handed operation. The compact design with drop-shaped clamping jaws and illuminated display simplifies the application in industrial surroundings, confined control cabinets or inaccessible locations.
A few practical benefits:
- 3 ¾-digit LCD display (max. count 1999)
- Robust housing with injection-moulded rubber coating
- CAT III 600 V
- AC measurement to 1,000 A
- Voltage measurement to 600 V
- Resistance measurement
- Continuity check and diode test
- Automatic and manual range selection
- Measured value hold function and maximum value indication
- Backlit display
- Suitable for line diameters of up to 30 mm
- Battery-saving automatic switch-off
- Optimum price-performance-ratio