BD21 distance meter
With a 90° tilt sensor for manifold laser distance measurements
The advanced distance meter BD21 offers functions and equipment features as standard which are usually restricted to expensive high-class devices: thanks to the integrated 90° tilt sensor with 3-point Pythagoras functions you can not only determine distance, area or volume in a quick and precise way – even height and partial height measurements, distance tracking or indirect distance or height measurements past obstacles do not pose a problem for this handy measuring device, which can further be applied as electronic spirit level.
Despite an extensive functional range, the laser distance meter is extremely easy to handle – every function and setting has a separate button.
Due to the selectable illumination of the large multi-line display, measurements pose no problem no matter if in dark surroundings or daylight.
Designed for indoors usage, the BD21 can also confidently cope with rough situations on construction sites, for the robust measuring device is dust- and splash-proof as per IP54. It is therefore excellently suited for all types of handicraft.
A few practical benefits:
- Integrated 90° tilt sensor
- Range of 0.05 m to 70 m
- Indirect distance and height or partial height calculation (3-point Pythagoras functions)
- Precise measurement of distances, areas and volumes within seconds
- Illuminated multi-line display
- Can be used as an electronic spirit level
- Robust workmanship – dust- and splash-proof (IP54)
- Multifunctional end piece
- Timer function
- Automatic switch-off
- Tripod thread