BZ30 CO2 Air Quality Data Logger
For autonomous long-term recording of indoor air quality
This CO2 air quality data logger is the ideal combination measuring device for architects, experts and every heating, ventilation and air conditioning engineer.
The BZ30 provides you with all functions and equipment features of the BZ25 and is further equipped with a large data memory for 50,000 measured values for the long-term recording of carbon dioxide concentrations, air temperature and humidity values in freely definable measuring intervals from 1 second to 12 hours.
The recorded data can be conveniently transferred to the connected PC via a fast USB connection and there analysed and logged using the analysis software included in the scope of delivery.
Owing to the integrated Li-Ion battery, the BZ30 is also suited for mobile application in addition to the stationary table installation.
The simultaneous recording of humidity and temperature values plus CO2 concentrations offers property managers or landlords optimal possibilities to monitor the ventilation habits.
Automatic Baseline Calibration
The expected CO2 fresh air value is approx. 400 ppm (0.04 %vol) these days. This is assumed by the meter as the lowest limit value (baseline). A special algorithm now permanently monitors the lowest detected CO2 reading of the sensor over several days over a preconfigured time interval and slowly corrects any long-term drift detected compared to the expected fresh air value of 400 ppm (or 0.04%vol) CO2. In normal indoor applications, this will cause the carbon dioxide level to drop to near outdoor air levels at some point over the course of a week. By recording the values over a period of 8 days and then comparing the lowest value with the 400 ppm point, the measuring device recognises whether or not it needs to adjust the zero point. This happens completely automatically. The algorithm thus makes use of the fact that the CO2content in buildings/rooms regularly stabilises at a minimum for a certain period of time when they are not occupied. In rooms that are permanently occupied or in which there is a constantly increased CO2 concentration (e.g. greenhouses), this principle of automatic balancing does not work.
A few practical benefits:
- Accurate and permanently stable NDIR measurement of carbon dioxide concentrations in the room air
- Simultaneous display of CO2 values, room temperature, humidity, date and time
- Minimum and maximum value function for CO2, air temperature and humidity
- Automatic Baseline Calibration
- Carbon dioxide alarm function with acoustic alarm signal for freely definable limit values
- Additional symbolic CO2 indicator display
- Large backlit display with easily legible measured value indication
- Autonomous long-term recording of carbon dioxide concentration, room temperature and humidity
- Storage for 50,000 measured values
- Freely definable saving interval
from 1 second to 12 hours
- USB interface for measuring data transfer
- Free standing or wall mounted
- PC analysis software