Electrical space heater TDS 30 R
Low-cost heating for unheated small and medium-sized rooms: With the electric heater TDS 30 R
Like all models of the TDS-R series this device also neither consumes oxygen, nor does it produce combustion waste gases – again ideal prerequisites for heating applications in closed or poorly ventilated interior spaces. Therefore, this inexpensive electric space heater can be used perfectly for the temperature control in small to medium-sized unheated interior spaces, workshops and garages. It is also the ideal solution for the building industry, shipbuilding, agriculture or car workshop.
By means of the integrated thermostat the warm air flow can be adjusted steplessly to a need-based temperature. With two heating levels in total and another for fan operation without heating function the desired heating values can be individually regulated to the point.
The fully galvanized, coated steel sheet housing of the electrical space heater TDS 30 R is provided with a robust, ergonomic carrying handle, affording maximum mobility.
A few practical benefits:
- Integrated thermostat for a constant warm air flow
- Overheating protection
- Fan motor with thermal protection
- Fan rundown function for cooling down the components
- Non-condensing warmth – no oxygen consumption – thus ideally suited for heating interior spaces
- Easy transport and operation
- Fan operation also possible without heating function
- Robust construction with ergonomic carrying handle