Voltage Detector BE16
Availability: Immediately available
Voltage detector BE16
Contactless and continuous voltage detection from 5 volts.
The contactless voltage detector BE16 is standard equipment of every home and craftsman. Because the practical quick meter reliably detects voltage sources of only 5 volts up to 1,000 volts or 50 Hz to 400 Hz.
On the side of the voltage detector, the sensitivity can be infinitely adjusted with the rotary switch. This allows you to pre-adjust the measuring range to the expected voltage. It is ideal for e.g. to find a cable break or the presence of AC voltage in fuses, open wires, cable drums, junction boxes, sockets, switches and hidden wall cables firmly.
Fast and reliable voltage testing - even in dark places
Due to the capacitive measuring method, the approximation of the current voltage detector to the conductor is sufficient - the BE16 warns you without contact and quickly by a red flashing LED in the entire detector tip. In addition, an acoustic warning signal sounds.
The compact pin-shaped voltage detector is equipped with a switchable LED luminaire integrated in the measuring head, which enables you to work safely and accurately even in poor lighting conditions.
Whether attached by clip in the shirt, jacket or trouser pocket - with the handy BE16 you always have a reliable testing device for quick voltage detection at hand.
Benefits in practice:
- Fast and non-contact detection of AC voltage
- Voltage range 5 V – 1.000 V AC / 50 Hz – 400 Hz
- Protection class CAT IV 1.000 V
- Visual and audible alarm by applied voltage
- Infinity variable setting of the measuring sensitivity
- Compact design in pen form with pocket clip
- Integrated LED light for working under poor lighting conditions
- Optimal price-performance ratio
- Measurement category: CAT IV (1.000V)
- Measurement range V/AC: 5 to 1.000 V
- Micro-environment: pollution degree 2
- Test method: contactless
- Protection marking: IP20
- Voltage display: LED
- Features: Contactless AC voltage detection (without galvanic contact), accoustic alarm, optical alarm, integrated pocket lamp
- Ambient conditions (humidity): max. 85 % r.H.
- Ambient conditions (temperature): 0 °C to 40 °C
- Safety: EN 61610-1:2010, EN 61610-2-033:2012, EN 61326-1:2013, EN 61326-2-2:2013
- Power supply: 2 x 1,5 V, AAA
- Dimension: 154 x 32 x 28 mm
- Weight: 50 g
- Scope of delivery: Measuring device, battery, instruction manual
|AC voltage [V/AC]|
|Min. measuring range | AC voltage [V]||5|
|Max. measuring range | AC voltage [V]||1,000|
|CAT IV (1,000 V)|
|Degree of pollution 2|
|Type of protection|
|Battery type||2 x 1.5 V, AAA|
|Operation - min. temperature [°C]||0|
|Operation - max. temperature [°C]||40|
|Max. humidity range [% r.F.]||85|
|Length (packaging excluded) [mm]||154|
|Width (packaging excluded) [mm]||32|
|Height (packaging excluded) [mm]||28|
|(packaging excluded) [kg]||0.05|
|Standard scope of delivery|
|Standard scope of delivery|
|Ascertainable measured values and functions|
|Detection of live cables|
|Functions and features|
|Non-contact AC voltage detection (without galvanic contact)|