Industrial dehumidifier DH 300 BYF ES stainless steel
Availability: Only few in stock
The DH 300 BYF ES industrial dehumidifier.
Excellent stationary dehumidification solution for large capacity requirements in e.g. warehouses and large production facilities. The DH 300 BYF ES is also suitable for low temperature ranges down to -15°C.
Optimized humidity results in lower heating costs for the user (humid air is harder to heat than dried air!). So you save money and on the other hand protect your plants, machines, food and your health from high humidity, condensation, mold and corrosion damage.
Dry air is required in many industrial processes, production facilities or storage rooms: our professional dehumidifier DH 300 BYF ES provides the optimal climate conditions in larger plants and halls, e.g. to avoid softening of cardboard packaging.
The DH 300 BYF ES has also been designed to perform its work ideally even in low temperature ranges down to -15°C. This makes the dehumidifier very suitable for e.g. cold storage rooms.
Since it is the ES version of the DH 300 BYF, this dehumidifier has an attractive stainless steel housing.
The DH 300 BYF ES also has a reinforced fan for better distribution of the emitted air.
- Low temperature dryer for working areas down to -15 °C.
- Closed drying system with very high dehumidification capacity
- Automatic cycle inversion defrosting in very short time
- Corrosion protected construction
- Optimally scalable for any environmental requirement
- Fully automatic low maintenance operation
- Can also be used in low-temperature areas such as cold stores
- Energy cost reduction through optional heat recovery or process heat assisted air heating
- High pressure fan
- Stainless steel design
Here are some technical details of the DH 300 BYF ES :
- Dehumidification capacity (at 30°C / 80% r.H.): approx. 520 liters/day
- Dehumidification capacity (at 20°C / 60% r.H.): approx. 220 liters/day
- Supply voltage: 400 V
- Power consumption max.: 6,7 kW
- Air volume: 5,000 m³/h
- Sound level: 53 dB (A)
- Working range temperature: -15°C to +40°C
- Working range humidity: max. 90% r.H.
- dimensions (length x width x height): 826 x 980 x 1475 mm
- Weight: 220 kg
- Condensate drain connection: 45 mm
- Automatic defrosting device
- Built-in hygrostat
Other models on request
|At 20 °C / 60 % RH [l/24h]||220|
|At 30 °C / 80 % RH [l/24h]||520|
|Air flow rate|
|Level Max. [m³/h]||5,000|
|Min. temperature [°C]||-15|
|Max. temperature [°C]||40|
|Min. humidity [% RH]||30|
|Max. humidity [% RH]||90|
|Mains connection||400 V, 50 Hz|
|Nominal current consumption [A]||16|
|Power input [kW]||7.3|
|Required current starting phase [A]||66|
|Recommended fusing [A]||25|
|Connection plug||CEE 32 A red|
|Coefficient of performance (COP)||3.1|
|Amount of refrigerant [g]||10,000|
|Pressure suction side [MPa]||0.7|
|Pressure outlet side [MPa]||2.7|
|Distance 3 m [dB(A)]||66|
|Length (packaging excluded) [mm]||720|
|Width (packaging excluded) [mm]||980|
|Height (packaging excluded) [mm]||1,435|
|(packaging excluded) [kg]||220|
|Equipment, features and functions|
|Automatic defrost system|
|Hose connection possible|
|Hose included in the scope of delivery|
|Recommended hose size [mm]||45|
|Rubber-tyred metal wheels|