180 TE Work Tent, 180*180*170, pitched roof
Availability: Available again from week 24
Payment in installments
PayPal Buy Now Pay Later is not available to pay for subscriptions.
180 KE work tent, dimensions l 180 x w 180 x h 170 cm, weight approx. 14 kg, semi-transparent, colourless discolouring-proof cloth, assembled in seconds, no more weak frames.
Trotec work tents are ideal for an extremely wide range of work applications such as for switching and control boxes, for joint assembly, for landscaping and pipeline work, drainage pumping and inspections, canal and road works.
- Small, handy, easily stowed
- Erection and dismantling in seconds by a single person
- Thought-through, self-supporting construction - no loose frames
- Light-proof for electrical work, telecom equipment maintenance, etc.
- No trouble in the rain
- Protection from the rain / cold
- Simple to clean with a high pressure hose
- A light and robust solution
The specific light characteristics of the polyester sheeting are particularly advantageous for effortless and secure installation and assembly work within the tent.
Daylight is only slightly reduced by the material and is absorbed with no discolouration. Work on differently coloured cable lines is thus no problem, as colour identification and differentiation is ensured.
180 TE product characteristics:
- Length: 180 cm
- Width: 180 cm
- Height: 170 cm
- Weight: approx. 14 kg
- 1 zipper closure, front and back
- All-around grey reflective stripes
- Rain-proof zips
- Plastic feet
- Standard structure can be elongated along one side
- 2 suspension loops in the upper interior roof
Carrying bag included in the scope of supply.
|Length (packaging excluded) [mm]||1,800|
|Width (packaging excluded) [mm]||1,800|
|Height (packaging excluded) [mm]||1,700|
|(packaging excluded) [kg]||13.8|
Operating manual for work tents of type K and KE (DE)
tro_tr_ba_zelt_typke_01_08_d.pdf (868 KB)
Operating manual for work tents of type K and KE (EN)
TRO-TR-BA-ZELT-TYPE-HS-001-EN.pdf (1.27 MB)
Operating manual for work tents of type K and KE (FR)
TRO-TR-BA-ZELT-TYPKE-01-08-FR.pdf (865 KB)