Technology, sales, invoices:
Ask our specialists.
LTC system for cable laying work and locating routes
The LTC system not only allows you to track routes or locate pipe blockages in indoor installations, but you can also pull in cables.
Even in places where other pull tools have failed, the LTC system surmounts angular routes without problems, even in pipe systems with cables and over long distances.
The robust housing has a practical accessory space and a built in replaceable slip ring for connecting common transmitter units.
Because there are no moving external parts attached to the LTS housing, no dust or dirt particles can gather here to impair the function or durability.
Durable, compact construction project-oriented solution: Fibreglass push/pull cable (ø 3 mm) with a polypropylene sleeve, integrated copper wires and M5 threaded sleeve at head of the probe, outer thread and screwed on spring guide head (ø 7 mm).
Copper conductors are built into the fibreglass cable of the locating systems, which, when connected to the transmitter, emit a locatable signal along the entire length of the cable. To do so, a transmitter cable is connected at the LTC and the second is grounded.
The illustration shows an ST 510 transmitter and SR-24 receiver, for example. The locating system allows the use of common transmitters and receivers in the 33 kHz range.
Accessories contained in scope of delivery:
- One spring guide head at both ø 7 mm and 10 mm
- Five brass pulling heads with M5 threads and eyelet
- One pulling and pushing tool
- One cable pulling strap with swivel for ø 6-9 mm cables
- Five brass rod ends with M5 thread
- Three brass connection sleeves
- One special fibreglass adhesive for repairing push cable
- Additional accessories available on request.