Insulation drying unit VE 4 MultiQube
Insulation drying at its best!
The VE 4 MultiQube was designed by our engineers as a central power unit of the innovative MultiQube system which can also be operated individually.
Its robust and extremely durable ABS housing is 100 % recyclable and characterized by a high impact resistance and surface toughness, good sound absorption and easy cleaning.
In combination with a 1.1 kW high-quality motor and many unique equipment features, this is what makes the VE 4 MultiQube probably the most compact, powerful, light-weight and silent insulation dryer of its class.
All equipment features and practical benefits of the VE 4 MultiQube at one glance:
- Professional quality "made in Germany" –
originally produced by Trotec
- For excess and low pressure operation
- Especially designed for flexible and stable "seamless" stacking installation in combined use with MultiQube system components
- 100 % downward compatible to previous models
- Robust ABS housing – lighter than sheet metal, extremely durable, high impact resistance and surface toughness, good sound absorption, easy to clean
- Recyclable to 100 %
- Operating elements recessed for protection
- Tamper-proof dual counter for operating hours and energy consumption
- Optiflow LED display for effective installation optimization
- Integrated 6 A service socket for dehumidifiers
incl. 6.3 A fuse
- Maintenance quick release fasteners
- Stackable to save space
- Cable holder
- Robust high-quality wheels with RollStop catch and solid rubber wheels sparing the flooring
- Faster connection of hoses due to high-quality stainless steel connectors