Technology, sales, invoices:
Ask our specialists.
The efficient portal software for remote monitoring and the disposition of your drying installations
Simply handle all measurement runs and other activities with only one click directly from your office
With the DA 4 Qube and the MQDatamonitor you are at any time able to call up the drying process data of your installations in real time even from a distance, to gather information about the current status of the drying progress or to automatically receive a message as soon as the drying process is completed and the installation can be disassembled.
And the MQDatamonitor has even more to offer.
Manage all your drying installations in just one application, create documentations of the drying progress for your customers and gain a precise overview of the on-site climate conditions as well as of the current degree of moisture penetration of the various insulation layer areas.
So many advantages – what about the price?
The use of MQDatamonitor is available exclusively for users of the DA 4 Qube and is completely free of charge* during the first two years.
Have your company profit from this enormous additional benefit of our drying control unit DA 4 Qube and capitalize on the manifold practical advantages this unique portal software has to offer!
* Usage of the connection server for data retrieval is already included in the purchase price of the DA 4 modem version for a period of 24 months. Afterwards the user will be offered an extension option for further use.
With MQDatamonitor handling all your devices becomes a piece of cake.
After the authentication each DA 4 Qube is henceforth permanently displayed in the MQDatamonitor overview along with all important details.
For a quick identification you can assign a random name and the current location to every device. This assignment is permanently saved referring to the date, so when changing and renaming the location in the calendar listing of the device, all previous application sites can still be traced back.
Even if a great many devices are being used, owing to a comprehensive range of search and sorting functions with the MQDatamonitor you will never lose track.
The colour-coded device status  and drying process  let you know whether everything is fine with the installation and which drying phase has currently been reached.
In order to protect the value of your drying devices a critical heating of the room temperature will also be drawn to your attention by a certain colour code.
The drying process of each installation can either be displayed in form of a chart or as table in a separate window; it can be adjusted to meet individual criteria and if required also printed directly from the MQDatamonitor.
Inclusive of insulation dryer data
Provided you use Trotec insulation dryers with a DA 4 interface, you’ll have nothing else to worry about. The measured data is automatically read and transmitted by the DA 4 Qube and can be viewed in MQDatamonitor via a separate menu item.
Owing to the colour-coded display of the drying progress in MQDatamonitor and the optional automatic e-mail notification you are always in the know when a drying process is completed and the installation can be disassembled.
The rate of expensive “on spec” empty running can so be reduced to virtually zero.
This renders each of your drying processes a “standardized drying” with calculable drying periods, enabling a high degree of planning certainty regarding the employment of staff, material usage and calculation.
DA 4 Qube plus MQDatamonitor:
An ideal solution for remote monitoring and the disposition of your drying installations
- Remote monitoring of the current device status and drying progress of all drying installations
- Site scheduling incl. order-related application history
- Automatic e-mail notifications for individually configurable event parameters
- Simple print function for displayed process charts and tables
- Data export as text file
Additional application of MultiMeasure Studio Professional:
Unique all-in-one solution for the management, analysis and report creation of all measurement and restoration projects
- Direct import of DA 4 data via MQDatamonitor
- Manifold possibilities for a decided analysis of the drying data
- Unique automated report function for the creation of professional restoration and measurement reports in next to no time
- Convenient Excel export function for all data
- Data read-out of numerous measuring devices for a profound evaluation and chart representation
- Backup function for all data