Accurate, pocket-sized climate measuring device
High-quality sensor technology and numerous measuring functions make the BC21 the ideal climate measuring device for workshop, hobby and household applications:
The relation of humidity and temperature is decisive for ideal climate conditions in living, work or storage spaces. Prevailing feel-good climate? Risk of mould growth or rust?
Due to the integrated dew point temperature measurement, all issues evolving around the building climate control can quickly and easily be investigated using the BC21.
With its impact-proof and rigid stainless steel probe the robust construction cuts a remarkably fine figure even in the rough everyday usage of ventilation and air-conditioning technicians – the additional function for measuring the wet-bulb temperature also enables a universal application of the BC21 in planning, measuring and performance control of air-conditioning and ventilation systems.
A few practical benefits:
- Development, design, production: 100 % Trotec
- Measurement of diverse climate data with only one device: relative humidity, air temperature, dew point and wet-bulb temperature
- Optimum price-performance-ratio
- Dual display for parallel presentation of measured values
- Maximum or minimum value and hold function
- Rapid response time
- Soft-touch function keys
- Easy, one-hand operation
- Backlit display
- Automatic switch-off
- Robust construction
- Practice-optimized German industrial design - protected design patent