BX11 Energy cost measuring device
Energy cost measuring made easy
This measuring device not only quickly and easily reveals secret energy wasters in the office or at home, it has much more to offer. For the BX11 is a complete miniature energy cost measuring station and the handling is dead easy:
Programmed in line with demand, the device is simply plugged in-between socket and power consumer and immediately displays the current energy consumption – optionally as active power in watt or directly in euros and cents.
Handy: For the precise calculation of costs, two electricity tariffs can be saved in the device – for instance daily rate and night rate. Thanks to the integrated digital clock with calendar function the correct rate always according to the time of day is considered.
A convincing practical benefit for building owners or craft enterprises is the accurately recorded accounting mode:
Over a period of 40 days, the device can non-stop measure the precise energy consumption of random devices, e.g. devices supplied on site by third parties. Simultaneously, the BX11 registers the entire on-time of the connected consumers and saves all data – power failure-proof – in the internal EEPROM.
A few practical benefits:
- Quick and easy measurement of the energy demand
- Power consumption indication as active power in watt or directly in euros and cents
- Measurement of the correct rate according to the time of day by use of the integrated digital clock with calendar function
- Memory function for two definable electricity tariffs, e.g. daily rate and night rate
- Recording mode for long-term measurements
- Optimum price-performance-ratio