Versatile drying vehicle for high-performance on-site applications
The TTR Cargo resembles a ready-for-use, all-weather trailer solution for mobile high-capacity drying applications, for instance for the more extensive drying operations of newly constructed buildings, for restoration applications or as a quick, but temporary alternative solution in case of stationary equipment failure.
The detachable box-body trailer in tandem design is equipped with an industrial desiccant dehumidifier that is secured for transport, ready for use and fitted with pipe/hose connections.
Depending on capacity requirements the TTR Cargo will be supplied in combination with the industrial desiccant dehumidifiers TTR 5200, TTR 6600 or TTR 8200.
This offers you mobile solutions with flow rates of up to 8,200 m³ of dry air per hour and a dehumidification capacity of up to 1,109 litres per day.
Equipment details TTR Cargo:
- Robust, low-maintenance construction with hot-dip galvanized carriage, forklift pockets, jockey wheel and two support legs at the rear
- All control elements can be accessed quickly behind the lockable front cover
- Extra storage compartment for accessories such as air transport hoses etc.
- All service flaps are provided with gas pressure springs, they can be folded out and locked
- Readily accessible aluminium roller shutter with lock
- Integrated lifting module permitting a simple extraction of the industrial desiccant dehumidifier for servicing etc.
- Box body may be detached from the trailer if necessary