Stationary industrial desiccant dehumidifiers of the TTR series
Durable, low-maintenance, extremely flexible and modularly configurable with high dehumidification performance even at low dew points
Humidity control at its best
With our robust high-performance dehumidifiers you constantly benefit from a perfect solution with regard to drying applications. The TTR units ensure efficient and permanent dehumidification with a high capacity, even at low dew points.
The application possibilities for these industrial desiccant dehumidifiers are as versatile as their comprehensive standard equipment and the numerous additional equipment options facilitate a virtually custom-tailored adaptation of these devices to meet any requirement.
High Performance made in Germany
All industrial dehumidifiers of the TTR series are developed and manufactured in Germany according to the highest quality standards. They exclusively consist of efficient branded components of the latest generation of technology supplied by leading component manufacturers.
The TTR platform strategy consisting of four construction modules with altogether eleven devices of different performance classes ensures a maximum of quality and cost-effectiveness.
Thanks to the internal heat recycling process as well as the high level of resilience and performance of their special sorption rotors, the desiccant dehumidifiers of the TTR series are among the most economical dehumidifiers of their kind!
High dry air flow rate even with a low dew point
For the purpose of dehumidification the desiccant dehumidifiers of the TTR series take advantage of the vapour pressure gradient between the humid air and a hygroscopic sorption agent incorporated in a desiccant wheel with an extremely large surface structure. This procedure ensures a high dehumidification performance even at a low humidity level and low air temperatures.
TTR Trisorp Dual principle
Each desiccant dehumidifier is provided with two separate air flow ducts for process and regeneration air with one fan each. The process air to be dehumidified is sucked in by a fan and flows through the dehumidification sector of the continuously rotating desiccant wheel. There the contained moisture is withdrawn by the sorbent and in the further course the dried air flows towards the air outlet.
The regeneration air is also sucked in by a separate fan and guided through the purging sector. Seeing as the desiccant wheel heats up due to the released desiccation heat and the regeneration heat, the purging sector serves for heat recovery and for cooling the desiccant wheel. This leads to a reduced energy input and an improved dehumidification performance alike – especially at lower dew points.
Whilst flowing through the heater battery the air is heated up substantially, in the course of this the relative humidity is extremely reduced. As a result, the air passing through the regeneration sector again absorbs the moisture retained by the silica gel and can then be discharged to the outside as extremely humid regeneration air through the humid air outlet.
Diverse application possibilities
Owing to their high dehumidification performance during continuous operation – even at low dew points – the industrial desiccant dehumidifier TTR are suited for manifold fields of application, for example:
- Pre-dehumidification of the conveying air for maintaining the pourability and flowability of hygroscopic products in storage, transport and dosing systems
- Process air dehumidification for gas turbines and humidity regulation in gas distribution stations
- Frost protection in freezing tunnels and cold stores
- Dehumidifying or drying process air in sectors of the chemical and pharmaceutical industry, the electronics and semiconductor industry, or the food industry
- Preventing the formation of condensate, material changes or granules from going lumpy during plastics processing
- Process air drying and dehumidification of systems in the steel industry
- Dry keeping of air and dew point control in cold stores
- Dry keeping of air in water processing facilities and pump stations
- Climate conditioning in ammunition depots or military equipment depots
- Dehumidification and dew point control in cleanrooms and drying rooms
- Climate conditioning in the field of dry air storage or in timber stores
Also available as hiring model
As an additional equipment option, a large variety of TTR industrial desiccant dehumidifier is also available as hiring models. Accommodated in a galvanized, stackable transport frame providing shock protection, these models come equipped with crane eyes and forklift pockets on all sides. Upon request the transport frame can further be fitted with additional castors.
Upon request, we will readily produce tailor-made desiccant dehumidifiers as special models “made in Germany” perfectly geared to your needs, e.g.:
- TTR industrial desiccant dehumidifiers with hygienic design
- TTR industrial desiccant dehumidifiers for PWIS-free dry air
- TTR industrial desiccant dehumidifiers with extremely low dew point
Makes use of the possibility of having special models with tailored components for your individual needs planned, designed and manufactured in close consultation with our specialists.
Click here to find out more ...
A few practical benefits:
- Professional quality "Made in Germany" – originally produced by Trotec
- Configurable air direction reversal for all models
- Equipped with manifold functions and extensive features as standard
- High economic efficiency due to a modular assembly design
- Can be configured individually for any application due to a wide range of equipment options