Desiccant dehumidifiers of the TTR series
Highest quality originally produced by Trotec: desiccant dehumidifiers for universal use "made in Germany" – compact, lightweight, low-maintenance and powerful ...
Dry air on or off. Conventional desiccant dehumidifiers often have no other options on offer. However, the new TTR series does – significantly more:
Due to high-quality components and an innovative housing design our new TTR dehumidifiers are the lightest machines of their performance class. The powder-coated steel sheet construction is extremely durable.
The combination of smart equipment features and remarkable performance data turns these machine into universal all-purpose desiccant dehumidifiers for industry and construction.
The TTR dehumidifiers achieve far lower dew points than refrigerator dryers and ensure a high dehumidification performance even at low air and component temperatures. Competitive machines cannot keep up with them when directly compared with regard to performance and weight.
The infinitely electronically adjustable air amount regulation allows the variable definition of the dehumidification performance and therefore, of the power consumption and noise emission.
All the desiccant dehumidifiers of the TTR series are developed and manufactured according to the highest of quality standards in Germany.
A few practical benefits:
- Professional quality „made in Germany“ –
Originally produced by Trotec
- Electronic regulation of air amount – Infinitely adjustable
- Duoventic principle: Separate, infinite adjustment of moisture content and volumetric flow of the required dry air (TTR-D models)
- Two separate air circuits for a pressure-neutral circulatory air operation (TTR-D models)
- Up to 30 % lighter than competitive models with the same performance
- Maximum of performance with minimum of dimensions and weight
- Extremely low in maintenance
- Stackable to save space
- Tried and tested German industrial design – protected prototype