Industrial condenser dryer DH 65 S
The compact industrial dehumidifier DH 65 S dries up to 80 liters per day
This condenser dryer is an equally powerful and economic dehumidification solution for various dry keeping applications during industrial processes or product storage.
In addition to the hot gas automatic defrost system, the DH 65 S comes with an aluminium tube evaporator without fins which permits an effective dehumidification performance even at a low humidity level. Moreover, the modular refinement of the electrical system and the water-bearing components of this industrial dryer was realized according to European standard.
Hence, with the DH 65 S you have a particularly economic dehumidifier for reliable permanent drying applications. Owing to its sturdy swivel casters with RollStop catch, this drying unit can easily be transported from one application site to another.
For the dry keeping operation the humidity control can optionally be effected moisture-dependent via target value specification at the internal hygrostat or in moisture-independent continuous operation. And with the practical timer function of the DH 65 S you can also programme the period of dehumidifier application via time control if required.
A permanent air dehumidification with the DH 65 S offers the following advantages:
- Prevention of damages caused by mould as well as corrosion
- Prevention of condensation formation
- Protection against damages on building structure, production facilities and inventory caused by moisture
- Increased reliability of electrical equipment
- Dehumidification for process optimization in the industry
- Protection and preservation of valuable goods
- Reduction of unpleasant odours
- Reduced heating costs due to optimized humidity
- Noiseless and effective dry keeping
A few practical benefits:
- Reliable dryer with high
- Particularly economical solution for typical dry keeping in production facilities and storerooms
- Aluminium tube evaporator for an effective dehumidification performance even at a low humidity level
- Timer function
- Optimum value-for-money ratio