Industrial condenser dryer DH 145 S
The ultimate industrial condensation dryer DH 145 S dehumidifies an enormous 475 liters per day
This standard industrial dryer dehumidifies up to 475 litres per day and is a particularly economical solution for keeping stored goods dry and to prevent damages caused by mould as well as corrosion during industrial processes.
The dryer comes equipped with an integrated hot gas automatic defrost, which guarantees efficient dry keeping without breaks for defrosting at certain intervals in which dehumidification pauses.
Via the external outlet of the DH 145 S condensate can be drained across stories, because the standard condensate pump is designed for a discharge head of four metres.
The DH 145 S is fitted with modularly refined electrical equipment and pipes containing water according to European standard – all manually finished and quality-controlled at Trotec in Germany.
A permanent air dehumidification with the DH 145 S offers the following advantages:
- Prevention of damages caused by mould as well as corrosion
- Prevention of condensation formation
- Protection against moisture damages on building structure, production facilities and inventory
- Increased reliability of electrical equipment
- Dehumidification for process optimization
in the industry
- Protection and preservation of valuable goods
- Reduction of unpleasant odours
- Reduced heating costs due to optimized humidity
- Noiseless and effective dry keeping
For each compressor of the DH 145 S the refrigerant pressure is captured on both the pressure and the suction side and displayed separately on pressure gauges mounted in easily legible positions. This way, potential malfunctions can be detected at an early stage and maintenance intervals can be planned well in advance.
A few practical benefits:
- Reliable dryer with a high dehumidification capacity
- Particularly cost-effective solution for typical dry keeping applications in production halls or warehouses
- As standard with integrated condensate pump
- Pressure gauge indicators for a maintenance-friendly early detection of faults
- Modular refinement of electrical equipment and components containing water according to European standard – handmade in Germany
- Optimum price-performance ratio
The central control panel of the DH 145 S allows a variable dry keeping via hygrostat-controlled or permanent dehumidification.