Professional air cleaners of the TAC series
The optimum solution for any application requirement...
Wherever there is construction or restoration work in progress, enormous amounts of dust emerge and this pollution not only affects the employed craftsmen, but also the users of adjacent areas.
Many building activities cause high concentrations of dust, not only when using angle grinders or during blasting, chiselling or demolition operations, but also when mixing dry mortar, spackle or tile cement.
Often the dust remains in the breathing air for hours. One construction worker inhales approx. 10,000 litres of air per working day. Up to 95% of the dust are then exhaled, coughed up or swallowed. The remaining 5 % however should not be taken lightly, for they can cause serious illnesses.
Especially critical are dusts from quartziferous stones, artificial mineral fibres, wood, cellulose and asbestos. What adds to this is the pollution with spores, allergens and microfibres, e.g. in the building, insulation layer or mould fungus restoration.
The room air exposure through impurities is thus more than just an unpleasant side effect. Without the application of suitable air purification systems, dust and hazardous substances can spread in the building unrestrictedly which entails harmful effects on the inhabitants' health and inventory. Therefore they have to be dynamically combatted, not least because of prevailing hazmat regulations.
The air cleaners of the TAC series are ideal solutions for air extraction and cleaning contaminated work spaces.
These modest, portable, professional devices with robust metal housing were especially designed for the rough everyday work on ever-changing construction sites and can be adjusted need-based for any application owing to the infinitely adjustable air volume.
Due to the modularly and flexibly combinable filter modules of the TAC air cleaners, an optimum filter combination can be compiled for any level of room air contamination – thanks to the Vario-shift function also with variably placeable terminal HEPA filter for cleanroom conditions.
Typical fields of application:
- Blasting operations
- Construction work and renovations
- Water damage restoration
- Fire damage restoration
- Mould fungus remediation
- Asbestos abatement
- Cleanroom applications
- Asbestos dust
- Quartz dust
- Building rubble
- Flour dust and wood dust
- Mineral fibres
- Mould spores
- Paint particles